Friday, April 27, 2007

Better Than Therapy

Yesterday was a good day. After getting home from work I jumped on the riding mower and rode it until it was out of gas. This is one of my new favorite things (& Joe is very happy about that!). In the past I haven't participated much in the upkeep of the yard, mostly because it was too much like work. Now I am looking at it more as a means for exercise. I love love love riding on the mower. It gives me an opportunity to reflect on what is going on in my life and to give thanks to the Lord for all I have and all my answered prayers. Wow..what a wonderful Lord we serve.

Cash and Jasmine also love to sit on my lap while I am driving. Although it is great now, I'm not looking forward to it come August and it is 150 degrees outside. Guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Maybe we can find a sidecar like they have for motorcycles. That'd be awesome!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurie, I had time tonight to check your blog!!!! I enjoyed it so much=. even though we talk each morning there were things you had not told me about. Love you!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com