Monday, November 13, 2006

There’s something in the air….

Well something is in the air and it has Joe and the kids hyped up on Zyrtec and Benadryl. Poor Cash was up most of the night, which is very unusual for him. Ever since I can remember he has been in bed by 8pm and slept all through the night. About 12:30 last night, I was having this ‘dream’ that he was lying next to me and I was trying to comfort him and get him to sleep. Then I woke up and realized he was really there! I got up and gave him a drink and laid him in his bed, which didn’t last long at all. I then attempted to lay down with him in his toddler bed, this worked out pretty good until I tried to get up. As I, not so gracefully, get out of his bed, he wakes back up and follows me to my bed. I laid him next to me, but since he has never slept with anybody, he has a hard time getting comfortable and moves constantly. Finally around 3:00am he passed back out and was not at all happy when I got him up to go this morning.

Please pray for my little one. Hate seeing him suffer.

2 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Lots of prayers are coming your way. Something nasty is definitely in the air. Camden is still not 100%, himself.

I was trying to imagine sleeping in a toddler bed with a little one. Not a pleasant thought!

Hope everyone gets a better night sleep tonight.

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy finding out more about Our little ones Even though we talk each morning there are little things we forget. Keep up the good reports. I love you!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com