Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm Back....




Well, I think I am just about back on track. I was on vacation from work all last week…and boy can that throw your schedule off. We did have a great Holiday week! Monday Jasmine’s class had a field trip that I was able to go on. We went Downtown and visited the Post Office, City Hall, the Police Station, the Fire Station and made a stop at the Donut Shop for a mid-morning snack. It was a lot of fun.

Thursday everyone came to our house for a Thanksgiving meal. We had such a great time eating, talking, watching football and scowering through the sale papers for Black Friday. The kids played and played and played some more. When it was time for bed Jasmine climbed into bed and said ‘Mommy, it was a wonderful day’. It most definitely was, we have so much to be Thankful for.

Friday I was up and on the road by 4:30am. I met Gramma and my beautiful cousin Holly at 5:00am @ Kohl’s. We had so much fun shopping, we hit all the good sales. Kohl’s, Home Depot, Target, Macy’s, Linen’s & Things, BedBath&Beyond, Office Max & Wal*Mart. I am happy to say I only have about five gifts left to buy….now I have to start wrapping, Yuk! I made it home from shopping around noon and brought home lunch for the family (a tradition). After lunch Cash went down for a nap and Jasmine and I put up the Christmas tree. We received a pre-lit tree for Christmas last year and let me tell you, it is so awesome to just plug in your tree—makes a world of difference. Love it, thank you Grandpa!

Speaking of Grandpa, Saturday we spent the day in Granbury visiting with Grandpa & Grandmommy Kotter. We had a great visit and the kids had fun playing with their cousins Ethan and Emma.

We have been so busy, but thankful for every moment we have.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com