Friday, October 20, 2006

Time Flies

WOW! Fast week....I had every intention of posting every few days and here it is Friday already.

Tuesday was my Birthday and our Gramma watched the kiddos for us so we could have a nice evening out....meeting with a financial advisor (romantic, I know!). We did catch a quick bite at Taco Bueno after our meeting though - I know you're jealous!

Wednesday we had a busy night making We Miss You and Thank You cards. Jasmine misses her cousin Kaja so much. They are in the Czech Republic for several months caring for her sick Grandpa. And a Thank You card to our other cousin Charlie who sent a bunch of hand me downs for Cash.

Thursday was soccer practice. And Jasmine did pretty good this week. Usually she spends most of practice drinking gatorade, playing in the dirt or trying to climp on the net. This week when I picked her up at Gigi's she sounded excited, 'Momma, how about we go to soccer!'. Great, let's go. We get there and she runs out on the field and even kicks the ball a few times....then she fell and bumped her head after about 15 minutes. The remaining 45 minutes consisted of her snuggled up next to me for comforting and a walk across the parking lot to the church to go to the bathroom. Oh well, she sure looks cute! I've attached a picture from a practice earlier this year, when it was a little warmer out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! It is sooooooo good to be kept up to date on all the goings on at the Taylor household. I love the updated pictures too. Keep up the good work. Love GRAMMA

 
design by suckmylolly.com