Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wrapping presents & BIG Hugs

Well I’ve finally started wrapping presents. This year it has turned out to be a different experience. Jasmine is such a big help this year and very aware of what is going on. In the past years I didn’t have to worry much about wrapping presents in front of her. In fact, I would usually give her something to play with and then wrap it up and put it under the tree. Now she is all questions and comments…who is this for, where is mine, here’s yours daddy! Definitely keeping me at the top of my game.

Cash is getting so big and really starting to communicate. He has also been especially loving lately. He has always been a cuddle bear, loves the hugs and kisses and sitting in your lap. But recently when giving hugs he will wrap his arms around your neck so tight and just hold on, then grab your face and give a big kiss. So precious, I take all of those he is giving out…and then some!

1 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I love the age that Noah & Jasmine are at. They are so excited about Christmas, and it so fun to watch.

I found out last year, that I had to wrap the Santa gifts in different paper and then hide that paper because Noah was totally aware of all of our wrapping paper. He also keeps me on my toes!

Merry Christmas!

 
design by suckmylolly.com